Friday, December 28, 2012

Insanity workout Day 4


Cardio Recovery Workout

Today I awoke more energized than yesterday. I ate cookies but unlike my first three days, I did not double my daily caloric intake limit. I baked cookies yesterday (as my excuse of getting rid of the junk in my pantry). So, I ate them because they were around but the memory of the nausea from the bulk of them with milk in my belly yesterday kept me from going crazy.

Before my workout, I stretched on my own for one hour. My body felt great overall but my muscles were begging for stretches. I was only the slightest bit sore and stretching felt amazing. I did not know that today's workout was going to be mostly stretching but it was a welcome relief from all the jumping and I am still glad that I did my own stretches too.

The first few days I averaged 424 calories burned per workout. I figured it would be helpful to write my stats here, so from now on I will.

Today's stats
Average heart rate: 138
Maximum heart rate: 171 
Caloric intake: 2453 
Calories burned: 229 
Weight: 114 



Today is the lowest amount of calories I've had in a while. I'm still supposed to have considerably less because I'm petite. Perhaps I must stay away from eggnog too since I'm gaining weight.

I'm tracking my calories through my fitness pal. At the end of each day of data input (re your food and activity) the app tells you how much you'd weigh in the future if you continue the same intake and your activity.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know you stopped by. Suggestions, questions, and new fitness friends welcome :)