Thursday, December 27, 2012

Insanity workout Day 3

Cardio Power & Resistance

I did not get to the workout until midnight on day 3. Sure, the time I spent making cookies... and eating them could have been spent on insanity but honestly I was dreading it a bit today. My calves were quite sore today so before and after today's workout I spent more time stretching.

To commit myself to a lighter workout than yesterday I set my heart rate monitor to warn me when I reach 170 beats per minute but I still do not know what percentage I should stay in (especially since I have palpitation problems). I heard the watch beeping like crazy so I ended up modifying a lot of the exercises so that I had less bounce or jump but I still kept hitting up to 182.

After the workout I felt great. The time flies by. During the workout I felt the milk and cookies bouncing around in my belly. It felt awful. I know I was going to wait until the new year to work on my diet but I will start behaving more tomorrow. My meals keep me horribly sluggish.

My only problems with the workout is that I sweat so much. I shower right after the workout but if I keep washing my hair every day I am afraid it will dry it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know you stopped by. Suggestions, questions, and new fitness friends welcome :)