Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Insanity workout day 2

Day 2 is over!

Since yesterday I forgot the post workout protein today I set up my shake before my workout.


Aside from these ingredients, I added a teaspoon of peanut butter, ice, & smart water.


Workout review

Working out with a heart rate monitor really shows me that I used to overexert myself in the past. I used to go as hardcore with workouts as I would as a child thinking that if I could physically bring myself to do things then I should. I thought my body would stop me if I could not go further. While that is true I think I may have been pushing myself towards a stroke.

Today's workout was the plyometric cardio circuit. I had to stop myself from fully doing the exercises even before I felt I needed to stop because my heart rate was quickly going over 180s.

The worse part of the workout was that I felt nauseated. But I think that was related to some of my bad eats of the day...

Tarte flambée

This was a pan of flan that I ate over the last week
except for a shared 3 inch row
I have no idea nor do I want to find out how many calories were in that flan but this picture should keep me from eating flan again... until next Thanksgiving or Christmas. ;-D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know you stopped by. Suggestions, questions, and new fitness friends welcome :)